Now we can request a certificate for our website:
- Go to Websites & Domains and find your website.
- Find the Let’s Encrypt menu item for that domain.
- Enter a valid e-mail address. This is used to send urgent notifications and for lost key recovery.
- If your domain is also available with the
wwwsubdomain, make sure to tick the box next to Include a “www” subdomain.
- Press the Install button.
Let’s Encrypt configuration dialog.
The extension will get to work in the background and ask Let’s Encrypt to verify your domain. When it’s finished, you will be redirected to the website overview.
Look for the green notification bar to confirm your certificate has been installed.