You can restore data from backup files kept in Panel's repository on the server, a custom FTP repository, and you can upload a backup file in a ZIP archive (on Windows systems) or tar archive (on Linux systems), and then restore data from it.
To restore data from a backup file:
- Go to the Account tab > Back Up My Account and Websites.
- Click the name of the backup file that you want to restore.
- Specify the following settings:
- Types of data to be restored.
- Suspend domains until restoration task is completed. Select this if you want to avoid possible conflicts that may occur when users modify site content or settings while they are being restored.
- Type your e-mail address if you want the Panel to notify you when restoring is completed.
- Conflicts resolution policy. Specify what to do if any conflicts occur during restoration.
- Click Restore.
In case if any errors or conflicts occur during restoration of data, the wizard will prompt you to select an appropriate resolution. Follow the instructions provided on the screen to complete the wizard.